As the cost of living continues to rise, many local people and families need our emergency support. Your generosity will directly help local people.
There are lots of ways to give to help local people and families whose income doesn’t cover the cost of food and essentials at the moment. Thank you.
Please check the list on the right before donating food. We update it regularly so you can see what’s most needed right now.
Ways to give
- Give food online via Bankuet. Your gift, specified for Wandsworth Foodbank, will enable us to order exactly the food we need for people, when we need it – and Bankuet will deliver it directly to us.
- Donate at Wandsworth Foodbank collection points below. Please check our most needed list (on right) and please only donate items that are in-date and unopened, as otherwise we’re not able to give them away. Asda collection points are for in-store shoppers only, as they kindly offer a top-up payment based on items purchased and donated there. Thanks.
- Give a financial donation, which we’ll continue to use where the need is greatest as we support local people.
Where to donate food items
If you’d like to give food and essential items, you can find Wandsworth Foodbank collection points in the following places and supermarkets across Wandsworth Borough:
- St Mark’s Church, Battersea Rise (entrance on Boutflower Road) – open Mon-Fri 10am-4pm
- Asda, Clapham Junction (near main entrance) – open 24 hours (11am-4pm Sundays)
- Asda, Roehampton – open 24 hours (11am-4pm Sundays)
- Aspire, Moyser Road, Furzedown – (9am-5pm weekdays; 10am-3pm Saturdays)
- Co-op, Northcote Road (near exit) – open 7am-10pm (Sundays 11am-5pm)
- Mitcham Lane Baptist Church, Welham Road, Furzedown (please ring bell at blue door) – Thursdays 9.30am-12pm
- Sainsburys in Putney (Werter Rd), Wandsworth (Garratt Lane), Balham (Balham High Rd) – open 7am-9pm (Sundays 11am-5pm)
- Waitrose at Putney Exchange, Southside and Clapham Junction (near store entrances) – open 8am-8pm (Sundays 11am-5pm)
Please contact us if you have any questions about donating food that aren’t answered here. Thank you!