Your school or church's donation this Harvest will really help local families in hardship
We’re really grateful to every school and church who donates to our food bank at Harvest. It’s a really important time of giving, and this year it’s especially helpful to us as we’re still seeing very high levels of need in our communities across Wandsworth Borough.
We’d love you to consider whether your school or church can safely run a food collection to help keep our food bank stocked so we can support local people in greatest need – or if it would work better for you to donate in another way, for instance via Bankuet online.
You can see the food items we most need here.
Below are some resources to help you organise your Harvest giving: including practical guidance, a short film about our work through the pandemic, and resources for a primary school assembly or class Harvest service from Trussell Trust and the Bible Society (plus more resources here).
- Guide to organising a food collection for schools
- Guide to organising a food collections for churches
- Delivering your food collection to Wandsworth Foodbank
- Giving food online this Harvest via Bankuet
- Giving a financial gift or collection this Harvest
- Harvest assembly for schools
- Class Harvest Festival service
Our short film
You’re very welcome to show this short film we made earlier this year. You can also find some stories here that people we’ve helped have shared with us, so that we can share them with you.